hey guys!
Finally...i'm back with the post about my summer vacation I promised. :)
Haha, I'm 18 years old and this was my first vacation without my mum!
I went to the largest theme park in germany, with three friends of me.
We booked a large apartement, 15 miles away of the theme park and rent a car.
The weather wasn't best, 'cause it rained really much. But somehow it wasn't as bad as we thought at first, 'cause we used to drive on wildwater-attractions when raindrops starts to fall. So we didn't had to wait about hours for one attraction.
Hmmm. Our favourite attraction defenetly was the Silver Star.
so high. so fast. love it!
Finally...i'm back with the post about my summer vacation I promised. :)
Haha, I'm 18 years old and this was my first vacation without my mum!
I went to the largest theme park in germany, with three friends of me.
We booked a large apartement, 15 miles away of the theme park and rent a car.
The weather wasn't best, 'cause it rained really much. But somehow it wasn't as bad as we thought at first, 'cause we used to drive on wildwater-attractions when raindrops starts to fall. So we didn't had to wait about hours for one attraction.
Hmmm. Our favourite attraction defenetly was the Silver Star.
so high. so fast. love it!

0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen